At the Spain Visa Application Centre you can find the next additional services:
1. Please apply for your visa at the consulate or embassy of the country of your main destination. If there is no main destination, the application must be submitted to the Consulate or Embassyof the country where you will be staying for the longest period of time, if no longest stay can be ascertained then you may apply at the country of the first port of entry.
2. AIRPORT TRANSIT VISA: Nationals of some countries do require a transit visa when transiting through a Spanish airport on their way from a non-Schengen country to another non-Schengen country. RSA CITIZENS DO NOT REQUIRE SUCH A VISA if they are not to leave the international area of the precise terminal building of a Spanish airport.
3. SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS LIVING ABROAD must apply at the country where they legally reside.
4. Temporary passports may not be older than 2 months from date of issue. Submit a certified copy of your ID and the receipt of the requested permanent passport.
TEMPORARY PASSPORTS CANNOT BE USED TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, DENMARK, FRANCE, GERMANY, LUXEMBOURG, NORWAY, SWITZERLAND THE NETHERLANDS, OR THE UK (Non-Schengen country)
5. Please submit COPIES of any originals you want to keep.
Processed passports can be collected from The Spanish Visa Application centres in Pretoria and Cape Town between 13:30 -16:00Hrs. Applicants can instantly track the status of their application by clicking on Track your Application