This category of visa caters for people wishing to stay in Spain for a period maximum 3 months for work reasons (to sign the contract etc) but does not allow to carry out the professional activity.
Applicant will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category.
Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised visa fee and service charges applicable from 1 January 2017 -:
|Visa Type||Visa Fees in Rands|
|Business Visa||R 871.00|
|Children between 6-12 years||R 508.00|
|Children below 6-0 years||No Fee|
The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid by cash or card.
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
Applicants applying at the Spanish visa application Centre shall be levied a service charge of R224.00 (inclusive of tax) payable in cash. Children under 6 are exempted from service charge.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
1. Taken against white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
2. Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
3. Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
4. Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
5. Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain/Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 15 Calendar days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.
Applicants submitting the applications with short processing time will be required to approval before submission.
All Application submitted at visa application centre should have English/Spanish Application forms only.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form. Please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To Download a Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list.
3. Save the form on your computer.